To add Composica to Internet Explorer’s Trusted sites list, follow these steps:
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- Choose the Tools > Internet Options… menu item.
- Select the Security tab.
- Select the Trusted sites icon.
- Important: Make sure the Security Level is set to “Low”.
- Press the Sites… button.
- Make sure the “Require server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone” checkbox is not checked.
- Enter the site’s address in the “Add this Web site to the zone” field.
- Press the Add button.
- Press the OK button to close the Trusted sites dialog, and click OK again to close the Internet Options dialog.
These steps may differ between different Internet Explorer versions. For more information, refer to the Microsoft Internet Explorer manual.