The goal of this game is to guide the frog from the left bank of the pond to the right by hopping from one lily pad to the next. The player clicks on a lily pad to hop to, and needs to answer a question correctly to remain on the chosen lily pad.
- Win: The player wins by reaching the right bank. It’s possible for a player to win the game, but still fail the test.
- Lose: The player loses when time runs out, questions run out, or lily pads run out. It’s possible for a player to lose the game, but still pass the test.
- Playability: Basic strategy/skills required to play the game.
- Test score: Questions that the player did not reach before the game ended will not be counted as part of the test.
- Special features: The game can be played by two groups/people playing against each other.
|Leaf Attempts||Number||Number of failed hops per each step (lily pad) before it gets frozen.|
|Players||Select||The number of players to play the game, either one or two. When set to two, the lily pads will be numbered to aid collaborative play.|
|Steps per Row||Number||The number of lily pads in a row.|
|Steps per Column||Number||The number of lily pads in a column.|
|Frog Color||Select||The player frog color, either red or purple.|
|Show Ripples||Checkbox||When on, ripples will be shown around the lily pads the player can jump to on each step.|
|Show Pool||Checkbox||When off, the pool is transparent, allowing customization of the game’s appearance.|
|Hop||Media||Audio file to play when the frog hops between lily pads.|